1. 1-2-1 courses and 1 day courses require a non refundable £50 deposit for course participants with the balance payable 4 weeks before the start of the course. For gifts to a third party the full course fee is payable on booking.
2. Courses given as gifts are valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Courses can be booked at any time subject to availability.
3. In the event of a course being cancelled by Forestside Photography we will offer an alternative course date or a full refund will be given.
Residential & Overseas Courses
1. A non-refundable deposit of £100 (£200 America) is required at the time of booking and must be sent with the completed booking form.
2. The balance of the tour price is due 4 weeks (8 weeks America) prior to the departure date. Should this final payment fail to reach us by the date specified, we reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled and retain the deposit. If a booking is made 8 weeks or less prior to the departure date then the full amount is payable at the time of booking.
3. If for any reason you decide to transfer your booking to another date, the option must be exorcised at least 4 weeks before commencement of your course and is subject to tour availability.
4. If for any reason you cancel your course after you have settled the balance you must notify us via email or letter. The cancellation of your course comes into effect upon receipt of the written notification from you and the following cancellation charges will be charged:
Less than 4 weeks before the start date – 60% of the total holiday.
Less than 2 weeks before start date – 80% of the total holiday.
Less than 7 days before start date – 100% of the total holiday.
These charges exclude flights and apply to all monies due to us at the time of cancellation.
No refunds are available once a course has commenced, or in respect of any other products or services booked or utilised.
5. If we cancel or amend your booking. Cancellations will take place only due to extreme or unforeseen circumstances. In the event of us making a cancellation, an alternative course date or a full refund will be offered.
6. No compensation of any kind or responsibility can be taken if due to a circumstance beyond our control. A circumstance beyond our or our supplier’s control is one that cannot be foreseen or avoided, even after taking all due care and includes but is not limited to war, terrorist activity, civil unrest, industrial disputes and bad weather situations or forecasts.
7. When you book any course you are entering into a legally binding contract. If you have to cancel or cut short your course for whatever reason, then you will be liable for any cancellation charges we may have to make. In your best interests, we strongly advise you to take out Holiday and Cancelled Booking insurance to safeguard your course.
8. Overseas Travel Insurance. It is a condition of our contract with you that you and all members of your party have suitable and sufficient travel insurance to cover your journey as we cannot be held responsible for any liability, expenses or losses you incur as a result of being inadequately insured. We strongly recommend that at the time of booking a comprehensive travel insurance policy is purchased.
9. We accept responsibility for ensuring that the course arrangements you book with us are supplied as described but sometimes the itinerary or accommodation may change. Furthermore we cannot accept responsibility for any services that do not form part of our contract. We shall have no liability for your holiday or death or personal injury you may suffer on our part or that of our supplier thus travel and health insurance is mandatory. Fotocourses accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any government restraints, acts of war and terrorism, weather conditions, or for any misadventure or casualty or any other force majeure or causes beyond their control. Subject to the terms and conditions on this site, our liability shall be limited to up to the price paid for the booked arrangements.
10. All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and all visas, permits and certificates, including medical certificates required for the whole of the journey and the client accepts responsibility for obtaining the same. All information and advice given by us on visas, vaccinations, climate, clothing, baggage, special equipment etc is given in good faith.
11. If you have a problem during your course, please inform us immediately so that we might be able to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 21 days of your return home by writing to us with your booking reference and all other relevant information. It is strongly recommended that you communicate any complaint to us without delay. If you fail to follow this simple procedure we will have been deprived of the opportunity to investigate and rectify your complaint whilst you were on the course and this may affect your rights under this contract.
12. By signing the booking form, you are agreeing to accept all the above conditions. The person who completes the booking form does so on behalf of all the individuals included on it, so that all are bound by the booking conditions.